FO: Rick the Sock


FO: Rick the sock
Pattern Designer: Cookie A
Yarn: Zen Yarn Garden's Broken Dreams (yardage: 400 yards)

Finally! I finished the second sock! And mirrored, I only restarted parts of the second sock a couple of times!

Win!

And happily, it appears that it was the pregnancy that made my feet feel like trussed sausages.

Double Win!

6 comment(s):

Vivi said...
May 27, 2010 at 11:31 PM

YAY! They are awesome!

Andrea (@shutterbitch) said...
May 28, 2010 at 6:28 AM

Very nice! Glad to know they're not sausage casings anymore, too!

JChevais said...
May 30, 2010 at 3:08 AM

Thankee ladies! Now I feel the way is clear for more sock knitting. My stash is happy.

Magic27 said...
June 8, 2010 at 4:24 AM

I am sooooo impressed (I couldn't knit anything if you paid me - though obviously if someone were to offer to pay me enough I'd be more than willing to learn...;-))).
As an obviously much more creative and skilled craftsy sort of person, any idea how I (of the two left hands and, it would seem, no opposable thumbs) could make a lion's mane for my 8-year-old daughter's end-of-term extravaganza costume? I'm thinking Alice band plus...what? GAAAAHHHHHH

Magic27 said...
June 8, 2010 at 5:00 PM

OK, for those who don't know, an Alice band is a hard, plastic headband sort of thing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headband)...
I'm sort of thinking of some kind of either cardboard attachments, or maybe wire or ribbon (just not sure how to attach it all and ensure it stays intact throughout the "performance").
And yes, manestorming, love it!

Back to Home Back to Top Hopping Blackbird. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.