Preparing for "Kiss"mas

Ok, ok. I know I've been remiss in updating this lil' blog. I assure you that I've been productive.

I've been knitting but not taking pictures. Just finishing, casting off and casting on again.

I've also been drawing a bit. The drawing bug has been haunting me. Calling me. But I'm having a hard time concentrating on it. Taking it seriously. Figuring out what to do: paint "seriously" and if so, what of, or make cutesy illustrations... ?

I dunno. And yes, I do realise that I'm over analysing. I just had a baby. I'm supposed to be a complete flake.

I did manage to wrestle myself to the ground and get this Xmas card done though:


If you are so inclined, you can order your own via zazzle. I get royalties! Go buy! Go NOW!

I kid.

Sorta.

My mom made the comment that when you say "Kiss"mas out loud it sort of sounds like "Kiss my a..."

Seriously, you need cards that make you LAUGH OUT LOUD like I did when she mentioned that.

Har.

1 comment(s):

Doc said...
December 4, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Can I order the cards customized to say "Merry Kiss M'Ass"?
Just one? For you-know-who....

Back to Home Back to Top Hopping Blackbird. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.